- ErgoOne on Not a Normal Presidential Election
- Thought crime « Notes from underground on Thought Crime is *NOT* Crime! :(
- starship on Cherokee Nation: Slave Descendants Need Not Apply :(
- Home again | Square Holes on Is the Google Lunar X-Prize Breaking Rule #1?
- starship on Neil DeGrasse Tyson Gets a Present ;)
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Dennis Tito (Remember Him?) Planning Trip to Mars in 2018?
According to SpaceREF.com, American investment manager Dennis Tito (who caused a huge kerfluffle at NASA in 2001 when he paid the Russian Federal Space Agency to fly him to the International Space Station as a tourist) has now announced that … Continue reading
Posted in Space Tagged Dennis Tito, human space travel, Mars Leave a comment
Solitary Confinement in U.S. Prisons
Washington Post columnist George Will, a politically conservative columnist whom I often agree with about limited government and fiscal responsibility, but often disagree with on human rights issues, today posted a thoughtful and quite pointed op-ed on the use of … Continue reading
Posted in Human Rights, Law, Politics Tagged prisons, solitary confinement, torture Leave a comment