Due to possible vulnerabilities in WordPress, I am turning off comments til the new Shellshock vulnerability has been thoroughly assessed and patched. WordPress is based on PHP, which can make calls to the Unix shell. I’m not sure whether it does or not in a WordPress environment, and am no chances. Thank you for your patience!
- ErgoOne on Not a Normal Presidential Election
- Thought crime « Notes from underground on Thought Crime is *NOT* Crime! :(
- starship on Cherokee Nation: Slave Descendants Need Not Apply :(
- Home again | Square Holes on Is the Google Lunar X-Prize Breaking Rule #1?
- starship on Neil DeGrasse Tyson Gets a Present ;)