Today the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that use of a GPS locator/tracker on a person’s car without a warrant is a violation of the fourth amendment to the U.S. Constitution. All I can say is — it’s about d*mn time somebody stopped the headlong rush to make the 4th Amendment meaningless in practical terms, and it’s a good start.
- ErgoOne on Not a Normal Presidential Election
- Thought crime « Notes from underground on Thought Crime is *NOT* Crime! :(
- starship on Cherokee Nation: Slave Descendants Need Not Apply :(
- Home again | Square Holes on Is the Google Lunar X-Prize Breaking Rule #1?
- starship on Neil DeGrasse Tyson Gets a Present ;)