- ErgoOne on Not a Normal Presidential Election
- Thought crime « Notes from underground on Thought Crime is *NOT* Crime! :(
- starship on Cherokee Nation: Slave Descendants Need Not Apply :(
- Home again | Square Holes on Is the Google Lunar X-Prize Breaking Rule #1?
- starship on Neil DeGrasse Tyson Gets a Present ;)
Tag Archives: Peter King
Friday and yesterday I saw several news articles about a five-year-old boy named Ashya King who has brain cancer — specifically, a stage 4 medulloblastoma in his head. His parents had taken him from the hospital where he was receiving … Continue reading
Posted in Human Rights Tagged Ashya King, Dr. Gary Nicolin, Naghemeh King, National Health, NHS, Peter King, United Kingdom Leave a comment